Icy Summer Treats Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 10 disposable plastic cups (5 ounces)
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, gelatin and Kool-Aid mix in boiling water until dissolved. Add cold water. Pour into cups.
- 2. Cover each cup with foil; insert sticks through foil (foil will hold sticks upright). Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan; freeze. To serve, remove foil and plastic cups. Yield: 10 servings.
1 each: 108 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Icy Summer Treats Dessert
"My son loved these and so did I. We also did the strawberry!!"
"There are my favorite cold treats now. They were so easy to make and they taste great. I used strawberry with great results.They are a family favorite. I will make these again and again. Thanks!"