- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 1 envelope unsweetened cherry Kool-Aid mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 10 disposable plastic cups (5 ounces)
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, gelatin and Kool-Aid mix in boiling water until dissolved. Add cold water. Pour into cups.
- Cover each cup with foil; insert sticks through foil (foil will hold sticks upright). Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan; freeze. To serve, remove foil and plastic cups. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Icy Summer Treats Dessert
Sort By :
"My son loved these and so did I. We also did the strawberry!!"
"There are my favorite cold treats now. They were so easy to make and they taste great. I used strawberry with great results.They are a family favorite. I will make these again and again. Thanks!"