A blender speeds preparation of this refreshing drink. Lemon-lime soda adds the sparkle to this light, lemony beverage.—Beth Stephas, Eagle Grove, Iowa
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 30 to 35 ice cubes
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Place half of the lemonade concentrate and 15-17 ice cubes in a
- blender; add 2 cups soda. Cover and process on high until ice is
- crushed. Repeat. Serve in chilled glasses. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 10 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 101 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 12 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.