Icy Blue Parfaits Recipe
Kids of all ages will get a kick out of this refreshing dessert. It adds a fun colorful touch to a springtime table.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (14 ounces) blue gelatin snack cups or 1-1/3 cups cubed blue gelatin
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in whipped topping. Unmold gelatin from snack cups; cut into 1/2-in. cubes.
- 2. In four parfait glasses or dessert bowls, layer half of the cream cheese mixture, gelatin and blueberries. Repeat layers. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 613 calories, 17g fat (14g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 104g carbohydrate (96g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Icy Blue Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC