Iced Tea Parfaits Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 3 tea bags
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 4 maraschino cherries
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 4 lemon slices
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir gelatin into tea until completely dissolved. Cool slightly.
- 2. Pour 1/4 cup gelatin mixture into each of four parfait glasses. Place a cherry in each glass; refrigerate until set but not firm, about 1 hour. Transfer remaining gelatin mixture to a small bowl; refrigerate for 1 hour or until soft-set.
- 3. Whisk gelatin mixture for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping; spoon into parfait glasses. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with lemon slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait equals 162 calories, 5 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Iced Tea Parfaits
"These are super easy and the taste of tea really is great and surprising. I am a tea fan, so I have all sorts of teas. You can make these with any flavor you like. I have some berry teas that create amazing colors."
"Super easy! Light and tasty and refreshing. Will definitely make again."
"So tasty, my husband and the children love.......I keep it!"
"easy, yummy and light"