- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 4 cups cold water
- 8 cups water
- 8 individual decaffinated tea bags
- 1 mint-flavored black tea bag
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine lemonade mix and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Cool; stir into lemonade mixture. Serve over ice with mint and lemon if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Iced Lemon Tea
Sort By :
"I make this as a sun tea using 2 mint bags and 4 tea bags (green or regular). I absolutely love it!!! It's all I drink since getting the magazine. Thanks"
"This is really good and so easy. I had a lot of tea bags, some given to me; so I have been making this on a regular basis. Easy & delicious!!"