Iced Lemon Tea Recipe
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 4 cups cold water
- 8 cups water
- 8 individual decaffeinated tea bags
- 1 mint-flavored black tea bag
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine lemonade mix and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Cool; stir into lemonade mixture. Serve over ice, with mint and lemon if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup: 3 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Iced Lemon Tea
"I love this revision of my iced tea! I make it during the summer months mostly, but this is also very refreshing year round! I keep the ingredients available for this purpose of making my Iced Lemon Tea!"
"I make this as a sun tea using 2 mint bags and 4 tea bags (green or regular). I absolutely love it!!! It's all I drink since getting the magazine. Thanks"
"This is really good and so easy. I had a lot of tea bags, some given to me; so I have been making this on a regular basis. Easy & delicious!!"