Iced Lemon Tea Recipe
Sugar-free lemonade drink mix is the perfect ingredient to add to traditional iced tea. It not only tastes cool and refreshing, but also cuts out extra calories. I rely on this beverage during the hot days of summer, but also enjoy it year-round. —Dawn Lowenstein, Hatboro, Pennyslvania
- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 4 cups cold water
- 8 cups water
- 8 individual decaffeinated tea bags
- 1 mint-flavored black tea bag
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine lemonade mix and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Cool; stir into lemonade mixture. Serve over ice, with mint and lemon if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
1 cup equals 3 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Iced Lemon Tea
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC