- 3-1/2 teaspoons Crystal Light lemonade drink mix
- 4 cups cold water
- 8 cups water
- 8 individual decaffeinated tea bags
- 1 mint-flavored black tea bag
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint leaves and lemon slices, optional
- In a large pitcher, combine lemonade mix and cold water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Cool; stir into lemonade mixture. Serve over ice, with mint and lemon if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Iced Lemon Tea
"I love this revision of my iced tea! I make it during the summer months mostly, but this is also very refreshing year round! I keep the ingredients available for this purpose of making my Iced Lemon Tea!"
"I make this as a sun tea using 2 mint bags and 4 tea bags (green or regular). I absolutely love it!!! It's all I drink since getting the magazine. Thanks"