Iced Cranberry-Mint Tea Recipe
Raise a toast to friends, family, sunshine and warm weather with this cranberry cooler from our Test Kitchen. Fresh mint and a hint of lemon add refreshing, fruity flavor.
- 4 cups water
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 lemon herbal tea bags
- 3-1/2 cups reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, mint and sugar to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 15 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Cover and let stand 45 minutes longer. Strain and discard mint leaves. Stir the cranberry and lemon juices into tea. Serve over ice with lemon slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Originally published as Iced Cranberry-Mint Tea in Light & Tasty June/July 2007, p25
Reviews for Iced Cranberry-Mint Tea(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >