When my sister introduced me to iced coffee, I didn't think I'd like it. Not only did I like it, I decided I could make my own. My fast-to-fix version is a refreshing alternative to hot coffee. —Jenny Reece, Lowry, Minnesota
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar, optional
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add sweetener if desired. Stir in the milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla; mix well. Serve over ice. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Iced Coffee in Quick Cooking November/December 1998, p49
Reviews for Iced Coffee
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review