Iced Coffee Slush
We have a tradition of hosting a game night during the holidays with nine other couples. Our guests come for the camaraderie, but they sure love washing down delicious buffet items with this sweet slush. Even non-coffee drinkers enjoy it.Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a freezer-safe bowl, stir coffee and sugar until sugar is
- dissolved. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Add the milk, cream
- and vanilla; freeze. Remove from the freezer several hours before
- serving. Chop mixture until slushy; serve immediately. Yield: 12
- servings (2-1/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 202 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.