- Divide dough in half. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a
- 12-in. square. In a small bowl, combine filling ingredients. Spread
- filling to within 1 in. of edges of each square. Roll up jelly-roll
- style. Cut each roll into nine slices. Arrange nine rolls into each
- of two greased 9-in.-square baking pans.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine icing ingredients and frost warm rolls.
- Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unrisen rolls. To use, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Let rise, covered, in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours. Bake and frost rolls as directed.