Icebox Cake Recipe
You don't have to bake to serve a wonderful dessert! This "cake" is made from chocolate wafers and whipping cream. It is so delicious.—Cindy Hawkins, New York, New York
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (9 ounces) chocolate wafers
- Chocolate curls, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff. Spread heaping teaspoonfuls on the cookies. Make six stacks of cookies; turn stacks on edge and place on a serving platter, forming a 14-in.-long cake.
- 2. Frost top and sides with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 235 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC