Ice Ring Wreath Recipe
For a pretty addition to any bunch bowl, add an ice mold. As the mold melts, it will add tasty fruit to your punch!Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 4 cups cold distilled water, divided
- 3 large limes
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- Pour 1 cup of distilled water into a 4-1/2-cup ring mold lightly coated with cooking spray. Peel limes, keeping peel in large pieces. Using miniature tree cookies cutters, cut trees from the peel. Place shapes upside down in top of right mold. Save lime pulp for another use. Place cranberries between tree shapes. Rearrange if necessary before freezing. Freeze until solid.
- Gently add remaining water; freeze. To use, wrap bottom of solidly frozen mold in warm towel until loosened or dip mold in pan of warm water. Float ice ring, fruit side up, in cold punch.
Originally published as Ice Ring Wreath in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Ice Ring Wreath(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >