Ice Cream Tortilla Cups Recipe
I based this dessert on something I made in my high school Spanish class. The tasty treats look impressive, but call for just a few times.—Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC