Ice Cream Tortilla Cups Recipe
I based this dessert on something I made in my high school Spanish class. The tasty treats look impressive, but call for just a few times.—Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ice Cream Tortilla Cups
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2012
"very easy, kids loved it"
Reviewed Nov. 5, 2012
"So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC