Ice Cream Tortilla Cups
I based this dessert on something I made in my high school Spanish class. The tasty treats look impressive, but call for just a few times.Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the sugar and
- cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar
- side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5
- minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each
- tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.