- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400°. Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ice Cream Tortilla Cups
"Super easy. Made the Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie dough even better with the cinnamon taste in the tortillas."
"very easy, kids loved it"
"So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier."