Ice Cream Tortilla Cups Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Strawberry ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Brush butter on one side of each tortilla. Combine the sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over tortillas. Press each tortilla, sugar side up, into a greased muffin cup.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes. Gently separate edges. Place a scoop of ice cream in each tortilla. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ice Cream Tortilla Cups(2)
Sort By :
very easy, kids loved it
So easy, yet friends think it took time. Used homemade tortillas. Stumbled on this recipe looking for tortilla recipes. Had to try it! Cutting tortillas in half and overlapping makes it easier.