Ice Cream Supreme Recipe
Summers here in Maine are too short to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so we're always looking for simple, quick recipes to make. This fast dessert fits our family of ice cream lovers fine!
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and peanut butter. Add cereal; stir until coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Set aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- 2. Combine remaining mixture with ice cream. Spread into a 10-in. springform pan; sprinkle with reserved topping. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice: 375 calories, 21g fat (11g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Ice Cream Supreme
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC