Ice Cream Supreme Recipe
Summers here in Maine are too short to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, so we're always looking for simple, quick recipes to make. This fast dessert fits our family of ice cream lovers fine!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + freezing YIELD:10 servings
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and peanut butter. Add cereal; stir until coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Set aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- 2. Combine remaining mixture with ice cream. Spread into a 10-in. springform pan; sprinkle with reserved topping. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice equals 375 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC