Ice Cream Sundae Dessert Recipe
In the mood for a cool creamy dessert after a steady stream of heavy holiday sweets? Try this recipe from Kimberly McKeever, Shoreview, Minnesota
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 gallon vanilla or peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Carefully spread ice cream over crust. Spread whipped topping over ice cream. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top; sprinkle with nuts.
- 2. Freeze until firm, about 2-4 hours. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 283 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Ice Cream Sundae Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC