Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 4 cups peanut butter cup ice cream or flavor of your choice
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool on baking sheets for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Cool for 5 minutes. Place 1/2 cup of ice cream on the bottoms of eight cookies; top each with another cookie and press down gently. Wrap each in plastic wrap. Freeze until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Ice Cream Sandwiches(3)
Sort By :
easy to make and great for parties
A way to use store bought unbaked cookie dough. He recommends using Peanut Butter Flavor Ice Cream to fill each sandwich. There are so many choices here: #1) Flavor of cookie dough; #2) Flavor of Ice Cream to fill each sandwich; #3) How to ice, & decorate - each individual sandwich--is your personal choice. Enjoy!
These were so easy to make and they were so GOOD. If I were you i would give these ice cream sandwiches a try.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Kids Desserts >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >