Ice Cream Sandwich Desserts Recipe
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Cut one ice cream sandwich in half. Place one whole and one half sandwich along a short side of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Arrange eight sandwiches in opposite direction in the pan. Spread with half of the whipped topping. Spoon fudge topping by teaspoonfuls onto whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts. Repeat layers with remaining ice cream sandwiches, whipped topping and peanuts (pan will be full).
- Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Yield: 15 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Ice Cream Sandwich Desserts(12)
Sort By :
When I made this for a group and they all wanted the recipe is was SO good! All most too embaressed to give it out it is so quick and easy! Going to make it again this weekend for another group. Bet they will want the recipe too! :)
My sister in law brought this to a big family gathering & it was a HIT! I love it & asked her for this recipe to impress 45 guests during dessert time! THANKS for a GREAT recipe!
Oh my gosh~this is by far my favorite summer dessert! So easy to make and so impressive when you serve it!!
Fabulous!!!! I make this with all sugar free items and its Amazing! We cant get enough og this! A great summer treat!
A family favorite. Quick & Easy. Friends & family ask for this couldn't be easier.
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Ice Cream Sandwiches >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >