Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert Recipe
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- 1. Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
1 piece: 254 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
"My teenage daughter threw this together for a quick dessert when we had company, it was wonderful. It's very rich (in my opinion), but that just means I won't overeat on it! (haha) Everybody loved it! Will definitely be making again."
"Excellent and quick"
"This dessert is my most requested recipe from others. No one ever believe how quick and easy it is to make."
"I make this all the time and it is always a big hit!"
"this is tasty"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.