Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
It takes 10 minutes tops to prepare this cool treat, but it tastes like you spent a lot of time creating it.Cathie Valentine, Graniteville, South Carolina
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 17 miniature ice cream sandwiches, divided
- 1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 Symphony candy bars with almonds and toffee (4-1/4 ounces each), chopped
- Arrange 14 ice cream sandwiches in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- Cut remaining sandwiches in half lengthwise; fill in the spaces in
- the dish. Spread with caramel and whipped toppings. Drizzle with
- chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with chopped candy bar. Cover and freeze
- for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares. Yield: 15-18 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 254 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.