Ice Cream Pudding
Field editor Wendy Masters of Grand Valley, Ontario assures, "No one will suspect you began with an instant pudding mix for this richly flavored treat."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3.4 to 3.9 ounces) instant pudding mix, any flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups softened ice cream, any flavor
- Fresh fruit, optional
- In a bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low for 1 minute. Fold in ice
- cream until smooth. Spoon into dishes. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with fruit if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.