Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in peanut butter cups. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until set.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 305 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.