Ice Cream Pie
"Our whole family loves ice cream," writes Barbara Heller from her Austin, Texas kitchen. "By combining it into a chocolate crumb crust, I can serve a fancy treat that's a big hit."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in peanut butter cups. Spoon
- into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until set.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with
- chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 305 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now