Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in peanut butter cups. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until set.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 305 calories, 16g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.