Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- 1. Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in peanut butter cups. Spoon into the crust. Cover and freeze overnight or until set.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 305 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.