- lightly touched. Cool for 5 minutes. Invert cake onto a kitchen
- towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off paper. Roll
- up cake in towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool
- on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake; spread jam to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with ice
- cream. Roll up without towel. Place seam side down on a platter.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours before slicing. May be frozen
- for up to 2 months. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar; serve with
- hot fudge topping and whipped topping. Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.