- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Sort By :
"Delicious when made with mint chocolate chip or peppermint ice cream for the Christmas holiday!!"
"I use hot fudge topping & caramel topping, they now make oreo cookie crumbs."
"Yummy! Perfect for a hot summer dessert!"
"This is both my son's favorite cake. It is requested every year for birthdays. The only thing I do differently is, 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, not 1/4, mixing all cookie crumbs together with butter, saving 1/2-2/3 cup for topping. Plus, I don't bother freezing in steps. I have everything ready and just layer it then cover and freeze. It is MUCH better than store bought ice cream cakes."
"Excellent.. will definitely make again!"