- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Sort By :
"Move over Carvel !! No need to buy an ice cream cake now. You can change up the flavors to suit everyone's taste. Yummy!!"
"Love this dessert as do my 3 sons! I use coffee ice cream. I will use another reviewer's suggestion and try it with real whip cream next time. I think that would improve it even more!"
"Try with orange ice cream! :) Mmm!"
"wow! made this recipe today!! family loved it! Can't go wrong with oreo's and icecream:) debpenns"
"My sister gave me this recipe years ago and it's been a favorite ever since! You can't go wrong with this dessert! I like to add double hot fudge!"