- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine 3-3/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13x9-in. dish. Spread with ice cream; cover and freeze until set.
- Drizzle fudge topping over ice cream; cover and freeze until set. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Sort By :
Excellent.. will definitely make again!
Wonderful dessert! Easy to make ands great summer dessert.
My whole family loved this. I think that next time I will try peanut butter cream filled cookies and butterscotch topping.
yummy! enjoyed by all my family
Very easy to make! Will make this again and again!