Ice Cream Cone Treats Recipe
- 12 ice cream sugar cones
- Melted semisweet chocolate, optional
- Colored sprinkles
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1. If desired, dip ice cream cones in melted chocolate to coat edges; stand in juice glasses or coffee mugs.
- 2. Place sprinkles in a shallow bowl. In a microwave or in a large saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cereal.
- 3. Working quickly, use buttered hands to shape mixture into 12 balls; pack firmly into cones. Dip tops in sprinkles. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving: 174 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Ice Cream Cone Treats
"My 3 year old daughter loves to make these treats! So easy and so fun! We use colored marshmallows to make different color "ice cream""
"These were very cute and everyone was impressed at our party; however, they were extremely sticky to put together. I found if I let the rice krispie treats harden, just a bit, I could use my ice cream scoop to make them."