Recipe courtesy of Galbani Cheese
- 15 oz. Galbani® Ricotta
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. orange rind, grated
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- 8 sugar ice cream cones
- Chocolate sprinkles
- With wooden spoon, mix ricotta, sugar, vanilla and orange rind until smooth.
- Add chips and stir until evenly blended. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spoon mixture into ice cream cones.
- Add sprinkles and serve. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Ice Cream Cone Ricotta Cannolis in Galbani® Cheese 2017