Ice Cream Balls Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Corn Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- Hot fudge or caramel ice cream topping, optional
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine cereal, sugar and butter. Add nuts. Shape ice cream into 1-in. balls; roll in cereal mixture until well coated.
- 2. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Serve with fudge or caramel ice cream topping if desired. Yield: 12-16 balls.
3 each: 324 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 224mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Ice Cream Balls
"Thought this was a really simple and fun twist on just ice cream!"
"This is great!"
"This is nice recipe."
"This is easy to prepare."