Ice Cream and Banana Dessert Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 medium firm bananas
- 1/2 gallon Neapolitan or vanilla ice cream (block carton)
- Hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Cut bananas into slices and layer over crust. Cut ice cream widthwise into 3/4-in. slices; place over bananas. Spread edges of ice cream slices to cover bananas and form a smooth layer. Freeze until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with hot fudge topping if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 312 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Ice Cream and Banana Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.