Ice Cream and Banana Dessert Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 medium firm bananas
- 1/2 gallon Neapolitan or vanilla ice cream (block carton)
- Hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Cut bananas into slices and layer over crust. Cut ice cream widthwise into 3/4-in. slices; place over bananas. Spread edges of ice cream slices to cover bananas and form a smooth layer. Freeze until firm.
- 3. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Serve with hot fudge topping if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 312 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Ice Cream and Banana Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.