I Want S'more Muffins Recipe
The s'more flavors in these fun muffins with marshmallow creme in the middle are sure to bring back fond childhood memories. —Sally Sibthorpe, Shelby Township, Michigan
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then the sour cream and milk. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda; beat into creamed until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 2. Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; fill one-fourth full with batter. Spoon 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme into each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
1 muffin equals 287 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for I Want S'more Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC