- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then the sour cream and milk. Combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and baking soda; beat into creamed until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Coat six muffin cups with cooking spray; fill one-fourth full with batter. Spoon 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme into each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 6 muffins.
Reviews for I Want S'more Muffins
"A uniquely delicious muffin. I tripled the recipe to get 8 jumbo-sized muffins and I did have to add additional graham cracker crumbs, about 1/3 cup, to have the right texture batter. I used a little more than the instructed amount of marshmallow cream (I used a rounded serving tablespoon) and it oozed out from all sides of the muffin and made a bit of a mess, but regardless of their somewhat rough look, they smelled and tasted delicious."
"I made these into mini muffins and they were great!!! They looked, smelled, and tasted like s'mores! Definitely making this recipe again."
"This is a definite must try!!! Thank you."
"Loved this! Definitely need to put it in a muffin pan though!"
"Third attempt with these I made some changes because of what I had on hand. I used equal amounts of heavy whipping cream in place of the sour cream and milk, and two regular sized marshmallows for each muffin. I filled the cups half way with batter, added the mallows, then added more batter on top, smushing it down the sides so the marshmallows were fully covered. That was the best batch yet!"