- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches in butter for 2-3 minutes on
- each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the strawberries, blueberries
- and sugar; heat through. Serve with French toast; sprinkle with
- confectioners' sugar. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed French toast with 1/4 cup berries (calculated without confectioners' sugar) equals 496 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 659 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.