Hurry-Up Ham N Noodles Recipe
- 5 to 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Add the ham, cheese, onions, salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, until heated through. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture. Toss to coat; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hurry-Up Ham N Noodles(10)
Sort By :
Every time i have leftover ham, i make this for dinner. it is wonderful and the recipe is perfect, I wouldn't ever change a thing! It's one of my families favorites, thank you for sharing this recipe :)
This is all my kids favorite meal!
This is so easy and delicious. It is our family's favorite after Christmas and Easter left over recipe. My 5 year old has asked for it for her birthday dinner too. DELICIOUS
My kids loved it but since we don't enjoy onions (thus leaving them out), it seemed a little blah and very fattening to me
This recipe is one of my favorites and so easy to prepare. I substitute a dash of onion powder for the green onion and add frozen green peas (thawed) instead. I usually serve it with cornbread and a fruit on the side for a complete and delicious weeknight meal. Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >