Hurry-Up Ham N Noodles Recipe
- 5 to 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Add the ham, cheese, onions, salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, until heated through. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture. Toss to coat; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Hurry-Up Ham N Noodles(8)
Sort By :
This is so easy and delicious. It is our family's favorite after Christmas and Easter left over recipe. My 5 year old has asked for it for her birthday dinner too. DELICIOUS
My kids loved it but since we don't enjoy onions (thus leaving them out), it seemed a little blah and very fattening to me
This recipe is one of my favorites and so easy to prepare. I substitute a dash of onion powder for the green onion and add frozen green peas (thawed) instead. I usually serve it with cornbread and a fruit on the side for a complete and delicious weeknight meal. Yum!
This recipe is often requested by my three girls. Try adding frozen peas. Yum!
This is one of our family favorites. I've fixed it many times and always have to fix a double batch.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >