Since receiving this recipe from a friend years ago I have appreciated its meal-in-one convenience. While it bakes, I can concentrate on other things I enjoy doing. - Anne Reynolds, Sprakers, New York
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups water
- Crumble beef into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Layer with the onion, carrots, potatoes and beans. Combine soup and water; pour over beans.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 2 hours or until the meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Hunter's Stew in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p125
Reviews for Hunter's Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review