- 15-in. x 10-in. rectangle; place over walnuts. Spread with jam;
- sprinkle with remaining walnuts and sugar.
- Roll out remaining pastry; cut into strips. Arrange in a crisscross
- pattern over filling. Trim and seal edges. Bake at 350° for
- 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into
- bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 377 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.