Hungarian Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One 1/2-cup serving (prepared with 1/4 cup olives) equals 94 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 350 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Hungarian Salad
"Very good and a nice change from the ordinary side dish."
"I love this recipe!!"