- 2 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika, divided
- In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and buttermilk; let stand for 15 minutes. Add pork, egg, parsley, garlic salt and 1/2 teaspoon paprika; mix well.
- Press into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°; drain. Sprinkle with remaining paprika. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Hungarian Pork Loaf in Country Pork 1996, p70
Reviews for Hungarian Pork Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2013
This was awesome!