- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until soft peaks form.
- Garnish cheesecake with whipped cream. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 560 calories, 44 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 191 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.