- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- Hot cooked rice
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Mix first six ingredients. Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with pineapple mixture.
- Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 4-5 hours. Serve with rice. If desired, top with green onions. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Huli Huli Chicken Thighs in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2016, p29
Reviews for Huli Huli Chicken Thighs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review