Hugs 'N' Kisses Brownie Recipe
"When I needed a dessert in a hurry, I dressed up a brownie mix with on-hand ingredients to come up with this impressive treat," says Kristi Van Batavia of Kansas City, Missouri.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 14 to 16 milk chocolate kisses
- 14 to 16 striped chocolate kisses
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1. In a large bowl, stir brownie mix, egg, oil and water until well blended. Fold in 1 cup vanilla chips.
- 2. Pour into a greased 9-in. heart-shaped or round springform pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2 in. from edge of pan comes out clean.
- 3. Let stand for 10 minutes; alternate milk chocolate and striped kisses around edge of pan with points toward center. Melt shortening and remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over brownie. Cool completely. Remove sides of springform pan before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece: 378 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Hugs 'N' Kisses Brownie
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2009
"This seems like a cool recipe =)
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC