- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sherry or chicken broth
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
- 15 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- Additional sour cream, optional
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender. Sprinkle with flour; stir until blended. Gradually add milk. Stir in the bouillon, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Remove 1 cup sauce; set aside. Stir chicken and 1 tablespoon parsley into remaining mixture; heat through.
- Spread 3 tablespoons filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Drizzle reserved sauce over the top. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Serve with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Hubby's Favorite Crepes
Sort By :
Everyone loved these!
Loved this, yes making again and for when company comes over!
This sauce is fantastic! I am used to eating crepes as a desert or for breakfast. This recipe is simple, yet elegant, and tastes great!
i used to use cambells cream of chicken for my sauce filling this tastes so much better!!!
These were great! We left out the sherry and filled and baked the crepes (at 350 for 30 minutes) so we could make everything ahead of time.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >