How to Make Caramel Apples
Make sweet, gooey homemade caramel apples with ease by using these caramel apple making tips
Caramel Apple Tips
- Use a combination of different colored apples: red, green and yellow.
- Choose uniform-sized apples—small apples work best.
- Dip apples in one quick motion; let excess caramel drip off. Holding apple upright, press toppings into caramel to hold them in place.
- Use a pastry bag with a small tip and melted chocolate to make polka dots.
- And remember: caramel apples are always best eaten the same day they are made!
To Decorate Sticks
- To make these festive caramel apple sticks, begin with a basic lollipop stick.
- Wrap the stick in double-sided tape from end to end. Then wrap the stick with thin, non-wired colorful ribbon. You can apply small spots of clear glue if necessary.
Recipes for Caramel Apples >
More Apple Recipes >
More How to Cook Techniques >