Hot Wings Recipe
You'll find these wings have just the right amount of "zip". But if you want them a little hotter—like we often do—simply add more hot pepper sauce. I hope you enjoy them!
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 to 6 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Celery and carrot sticks
- Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cut wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 350°. Fry chicken wings, a few at a time, about 9 minutes or until golden. Drain on paper towels; place in a large bowl.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the next seven ingredients; cook and stir 5-10 minutes. Pour over cooked wings; let stand 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, remove wings from sauce and place in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Serve hot with vegetable sticks and dressing for dipping. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Hot Wings
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC