Hot Wing Pizza Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning on both sides. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered , over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170° Cool slightly; cut into strips.
- 2. In a small saucepan, bring the tomato sauce, butter, hot sauce and pepper sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add chicken; heat through.
- 3. Place crust on a 12-in. pizza pan; spread with salad dressing. Top with chicken mixture, cheese and onions.
- 4. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice equals 386 calories, 18 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,054 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Wing Pizza
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.