- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix the first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips and celery. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 18 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews for Hot Wing Dip
Sort By :
I used chunky canned chicken and not enough. Te recipe would have been very good if I had included all the chicken.
I made this dip the other night and it was fantastic! I will definitely be making it again soon!!
This dip is so good, I could have eaten all myself! We had it with tortilla chips and all of us loved it! I will be making it again soon!!
very easy very tasty
AWESOME! I took it to a party and it was a hit!