- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix the first five ingredients. Cook, covered, on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips and celery. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 18 servings (1/4 cup each).
Reviews for Hot Wing Dip
"Living in Buffalo, we make this all the time only we use a good quality blue cheese and Frank's Hot Sauce. That is what is used to make the actual Buffalo chicken Wing we all know and love."
"Excellent! And very easy to make."
"I made this dip the other night and it was fantastic! I will definitely be making it again soon!!"
"This dip is so good, I could have eaten all myself! We had it with tortilla chips and all of us loved it! I will be making it again soon!!"
"very easy very tasty"
"AWESOME! I took it to a party and it was a hit!"
"The first time I made it, I loved it. Now I have my family hooked on it."