Hot Wing Dip
Since I usually have all the ingredients on hand, this is a great go-to recipe when unexpected guests show up. —Coleen Corner, Grove City, Pennsylvania
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, mix the first five ingredients. Cook,
- covered, on low for 1-2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with
- chips and celery. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 18
- servings (1/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup equals (calculated without chips and celery) 186 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.