Hot Wing Dip
Since I usually have all the ingredients on hand, this is a great go-to recipe when unexpected guests show up. —Coleen Corner, Grove City, Pennsylvania
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- Tortilla chips and/or celery sticks
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, cream cheese, cheddar
- cheese, salad dressing and hot sauce. Cover and cook on low for 1-2
- hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with chips and/or celery.
- Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup dip (calculated without chips and celery) equals 186 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.