- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 tomato slices
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill turkey, covered, over indirect medium heat or broil 6 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Sandwiches in Country Woman September/October 2002, p37
Reviews for Hot Turkey Sandwich
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review