Hot Turkey Salad Recipe
When you're looking for a cold salad to serve, turn here! Just combine the ingredients—eliminating the crushed potato chips—and serve chilled instead. Whether you serve it hot or cold, it's delicious.—Jane Payne, Twin Falls, Idaho
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Top with potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 786 calories, 66g fat (13g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 963mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Hot Turkey Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC