Hot Turkey Salad Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the first eight ingredients. Top with potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 786 calories, 66 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 963 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Hot Turkey Salad
"I love this recipe, however I modified it by using 3/4 c of mayo and 3/4 cup of Miracle Whip which perked it up. It's easy to prepare and can be done ahead of time and baked later and re-heats as leftovers wonderfully. I serve it with a salad and hard rolls."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.